- Cross Validated (Stack Exchange): Part of the Stack Exchange network of Q&A communities for developers, Cross Validated is a Q&A site for statistics, machine learning, data analysis, data mining, and visualization. A great place if you’re stuck with a professional question and need answers from fellow professionals. https://stats.stackexchange.com
- Data Science and Beyond (Yanir Seroussi): Mr. Seroussi is an independent data scientist and computer programmer who posts about solving practical problems in data science (such us migrating a web app from MongoDB to Elasticsearch). The blog is fluently written and highly detailed, complete with relevant code samples. https://yanirseroussi.com
- DZone: DZone is an online community that publishes resources for software developers and covers topics from big data, AI, data science, and analytics. Their material is sourced from community members as well as influencers within the tech space. https://dzone.com
- Analytics Vidhya: This site focuses on creating a community focused on the study of analytics. You can find a ton of Kunal’s analytics learnings and tips plus engaged with other members of the greater analytics community. https://www.analyticsvidhya.com/blog
- DBMS2: A blog of sorts, written by Curt Monash of Monash Research and covering database management, data analytics, and related technologies. Offers well-written, comprehensive and vendor-neutral analysis from a technical and business perspective. http://www.dbms2.com
There are lots of website regarding this topics. But I didn’t yet visit those. But I can suggest you if you are interested to know more you can google it. Google will obviously give you thousands of relevant sites.